We are the value-add experts in the Southwest of the United States. We do a single thing better than utilities can do “everything.” If we can source and develop land that’s 1% windier, engineer and construct a project that’s 1% less expensive, and or own and operate a site that sells energy that’s 1% more expensive than you could do alone, how might that change your project?
Wind Project Development
- Wind resource forecasts using WAsP wind flow model and OpenWind
- Project and community specific job creation and employment plan development, implementation and reporting
- Land leases and easements that both provide for long term wind project as well as respect land owner and environmental considerations
Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Program Management
- In-house design, construction and maintenance of meteorological towers up to 600’ (183m)
- ArcGIS and MicroStation based preliminary, issued for construction and as built drawings including site plans and access road layouts
- Integrated engineering, procurement and construction programs using key industry design and operating criteria
- Turnkey program management to coordinate wind turbine supply contract and key balance of plant construction work
Maintenance, Operations, Management and Administration
- Specialized high voltage maintenances including switchgear and relay settings inspection
- Turnkey operations and administration reporting against investment business plan as well incentivized management of key safety, efficiency and availability metrics.
- Wind industry specific contractors and suppliers experience for most wind turbine manufacturers including Vestas, Siemens-Gamesa, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and General Electric.
Community, Quality, Safety, Environment, Wind Measurement
- Sponsor of over 300 scholarships to high school seniors and college students
- Pioneer of accurate wind measurement campaigns managed by in-house PhD meteorologist with 100+ proprietary wind measurement stations
- First safety manager to implement zero lost time accident management to construction
- Architect of the first wind project property tax abatement and local spending agreements in Texas
- Leader of Total Quality Management (TQM) approach to key material and construction inspections for wind industry
- Developer of the first voluntary dark skies aviation lighting system on a 300MW scale project